Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Composite decking offers you a stylish finish. It is durable and easier to keep compared to traditional wood/hardwood decking. The decking requires no sealer or stain after fitting. The deck can be maintained by regular washing. Composite decking offers you a modern alternative to traditional softwood and hardwood decking. Composite is made from recycled wood fibres, HDPE and additives. Whiteriver composite has the look of wood but with a much more durable finish.
Click here to see the latest brochure.
• No need for costly re-oiling or treatment
• High slip resistance – tested to bs standard 7976 part ii
• Easy maintenance and faster installation
• Longer usage/life cycle
• Resistant to rot and wood eating organisms
• No cracking
• Stronger & more flexible than traditional wood
• Woodworking tools can be used